We are able to offer a full range of services from an initial appraisal, through design and specification, to monitoring of work on site and have experience in an extensive range of property types from listed buildings to modern offices.
Services can be provided as a complete package , or alternatively we can perform one or more specific tasks as required. Our range of services include:
- Feasibility Studies and Project Cost Analyses.
- Planning and Building Regulation Applications.
- Architectural Design - Preparation of Detailed and Working Drawings.
- Preparation of Specifications.
- Contract Administration and site monitoring of Construction Work.
- Project Management.
These services are available for all types of construction projects, including:
- Property Maintenance and Repairs.
- Alterations or Extensions to Existing Buildings.
- Refurbishment Works
- New-Build Development
We have successfully completed a number of conservation projects including the restoration of a grade II listed building following a major fire, internal improvements to a grade I listed former church and are currently involved in a phased programme to refurbish the external fabric of listed hall.
Buildings deteriorate throughout their life and can contain design or construction defects dating from their original construction or poorly executed repair work. Failure to identify defects and implement remedial work at the correct time, can lead to disproportionally high expenditure at a later date.
Consideration should therefore be given to obtaining a survey report prior to acquiring a property and at regular intervals during its occupation. Our comprehensive range of surveying services include:
- Condition Surveys of Commercial Premises
- Planned Maintenance Surveys
- Life Cycle Cost Surveys
- Schedules of Condition and Dilapidations.
- Defect Analysis and Reports
- Measured Building Surveys
- Site Surveys and Levelling.
Building occupiers / owners and employers need to comply with an increasing range of legislation to fulfil their obligations to protect occupants, staff and members of the public. We are able to provide specialist surveys and reports to assist in achieving compliance.