Trainee Building Surveyor / CAD Technician – Wirral
We are seeking a Trainee Building Surveyor /CAD Technician to join our team, providing consultancy services to major public sector clients across the North West.
The successful applicant will be joining a team who pride themselves on the high quality service levels they provide on an on-going basis to all of our clients.
The successful applicant will have an extremely varied role, assisting senior building surveying staff including preparation of CAD plans.
- No specific qualifications required as full training will be provided, however you should have a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English & Maths;
- An interest in construction or previous CAD experience is advantageous;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-motivated, ambitious and organized;
- Friendly, flexible approach with a willingness to learn and a “can do” attitude.
- Problem solving skills;
- Able to work as part of a close knit team with a desire to help and support others.
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications.
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays and period between Christmas and New Year.
- Excellent work life balance
- Excellent opportunities and support for career progression.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities and from diverse social and ethnic backgrounds.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and completion of a 3 month trial period.
Please send your cv and covering letter to: